Flower Trials : 11-14 june ...
10 June 2019 om 16:07
20 May 2019 om 12:09
The autumn leaves are falling, and the trees are getting ready for the cold of winter. The bulbs from which our pot lilies will emerge are doing the same. The bulbs were put in the ground at the end of March and flowered there. In the past months they have died off and are now ready for harvesting. After harvesting they are cleaned and transported to various locations where they are sorted by size. Then the bulbs enter their winter rest to build up strength for the next flowering season. We put them in cold storage for that purpose. They stay there until we need to cultivate them into pot lilies so you can enjoy them again in 2019.
- Flower Trials : 11-14 june 201910 June 2019 om 16:07
- Keukenhof20 May 2019 om 12:09
- Happy Easter21 April 2019 om 09:39
- Happy Valentine's Day14 February 2019 om 09:22
- IPM ESSEN 2019 BECOMES THE MOST IMPORTANT MEETING PLACE OF THE INTERNATIONAL GREEN SECTOR FROM JANUARY 22 TO 2518 January 2019 om 09:08
- Merry Christmas!24 December 2018 om 12:03
- Bulb harvest20 November 2018 om 11:49
- IPM - 23 to 26 January 201810 January 2018 om 15:22
- FlowerTrials - 13 - 16 June 2017 7 June 2017 om 21:15
- Article in Greenhouse Grower 7 March 2017 om 09:02